Featured post

The West's Overreaction to Nazism

Western civilisation, especially in America, is to a large extent defined and shackled by its OVERREACTION to Nazism and the Holocaust, some...

Monday 14 November 2016

If America is to Unite . . .

Homeless in America

By Thomas L. Friedman Nov. 8 2016 (LINK to article)


Hillary lost - and deserved to lose - because of her contempt for white American identity. A contempt shared by the NYT and "progressives" in general.

If America is to unite, it has to stop denying the reality and importance of RACE.

The NYT could play a leading role in ending this denial, which is a consequence of an overreaction to the evils of Jim Crow, Apartheid and, above all, Nazism and the Holocaust.

It is exactly the kind of overreaction the NYT itself warned about in an editorial response to the Islamist attacks in Paris last November:

“In the reaction and overreaction to terrorism [evil] comes the risk that society will lose its way.”



America, and the West in general, have indeed lost their way: The West's Overreaction to Nazism.

1 comment:

  1. I always knew my wife was a cheat. Her movement was always unpredictable
    but then, I am always away on deployment. Then I came across a guy who
    sells gadget and he introduced me to a hacker online. I sent a mail to
    him immediately. He is the best hacker you can ever imagine. I was able
    to get evidence on my cheating wife through the service of Binary H.
    I got detailed info about her secret dating, call logs, whatsapp and
    others and he hacked it without physical access to her phone, I had to
    tell we weren't a match anymore…you can contact him too, helped 2 others
    I know.

    Contact him via Binaryhacker016@gmail.com
    tell him i referred you for swift response.

    ReplyDelete